25 November 2013

Rock Bottom by R.K. Lilley - Release Day Party



Title: Rock Bottom
Author: R.K. Lilley
Published: Nov. 25, 2013
Hosted by: The Book Avenue

BOOK TWO: TRISTAN & DANIKA

Their love had the power of a runaway freight train, and the potential to be just as destructive.
The tempestuous sequel to Bad Things picks up where the first book left off. Reeling from a profound loss, Tristan and Danika struggle to pick up the pieces and build a life together, but the hard habits of a lifetime are not so easy to escape.

Rock Bottom takes us on a dual point of view journey through addiction and desire, through love and agony, and answers the question we’ve been asking since these characters were introduced in Grounded: “What happened between Tristan and Danika?”

DANIKA
Even love couldn’t cushion a fall like ours. My love for Tristan was so big that I felt consumed by it, and even so, it was not enough to overpower our combined demons.
I struggled. I yelled and screamed. I scratched and kicked.
I fought like hell, but even the most determined fighters have to stop before they break.

No one could say I didn’t fight for him. “I love you,” I spoke softly into his ear.
He gripped me harder. “I can’t ever lose you, Danika. I’m not sure I’d survive it.”
“You’ve got me. And I’m not going anywhere. Not ever.”
I meant the words when I said them, but life had other plans for us.
I’d have given my life for that fight. In fact, I very nearly did.

TRISTAN
She was the one.
If I’d ever had a doubt, I didn’t now. She was the one I’d be thinking about, longing for, until I took my last breath. If I lost her tomorrow, I’d pine for her like a lovesick fool.
This was the kind of love that only hit you once in your life.

This book is intended for readers 18 and up.


 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png 
EXCERPT-

“Please,” I cried, quickening my pace.

He worked me faster, and I froze and shook like I had a fever, letting the waves of rapture take me. I felt him jerking inside of me as I cam back down from the addictive high, his face arrested in his own gratifying release. I love to watch him come, and I held as I could, impaled on him, until his eyes opened, and he blinked up at me.

I folded down to lay against him, burying my face in the side of his neck, breathing him in.

He always smelled divine. Like home.

“I love you,” he rasped out. He said it all the time. He didn’t hold it back, now that he’d admitted it, but it still gave me butterflies, every single time.

“I love you,” I spoke softly to his ear.

He gripped me harder. I can’t ever lose you, Danika. I’m not sure I’d survive it.”

“You’ve got me. And I’m not going anywhere. Not ever.”

I meant the words when I said them, but life had other plans for me.

I was by nature, a fighter, and no one could say I didn’t fight for us.

I’d have given my life for that fight.

In fact, I very nearly did.
 PLAY LIST-
 AUTHOR BIO-
R.K. Lilley lives in Colorado with her husband and their two beautiful sons. She's had a lot of interesting jobs, from being a first class flight attendant, to being a stablehand, but swears she never knew what hard work was until she had children. She's been addicted to both reading and writing fiction since she can remember. She loves to travel, read, hike, paint, game, watch anime, and make the most of every single day. She is the author of the erotic romance novels In Flight, Mile High, Grounded, and the novella, Lana.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | GOODREADS


OTHER WORKS-

BAD THINGS

IN FLIGHT (Up in the Air #1)

MILE HIGH (Up in the Air #2)

GROUNDED (Up in the Air #3)

LANA (Novella)
Buy from Amazon

GIVEAWAY-


BUY LINKS-

Amazon CA  |  Amazon UK  |  B&N  |  Kobo 

 photo Signature_zps8d7f6dd0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment