18 January 2013

My Shelf ♥



♥.♥.♥

Out of the blue, I'm feeling a little anxious - so what I did - I cleaned all my shelves and arranged them according to the color of their spine. I had a nice time, but my sister was speechless. According to her: How can she find a book if it wasn't arrange by author?



Oh well.. that might pose a bit of problem.

Nevertheless, I just loooveee it! :) Sorry sissy, the next time I'll get OC, I'll arrange it back to by authors, or I'll have it alphabetized.


ON THE OTHER HAND:

I couldn't bare to separate these:


♥.♥.♥

My Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larrson 
Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins

WHY???

Oh they're still SEALED!

Don't get me wrong - I have read every novel in the series through my Kindle 
or an old book that I have bought online.
I just couldn't resist the temptation of buying new ones - online or at a local bookstore for my collection.
and... 
I just can't take to open them up and expose them to the pollution. Yay. #neurotic


and of course... JOHN GREEN!!!!!

Too bad I don't have Paper Towns yet. No stocks at our local bookstore
and online shops sells them pretty much expensively.

So, I'll just stick to waiting. After all, you, Mr. John Green is always worth the wait. #kilig :)




1 comment:

  1. great collection. whenever i read a good book in my kindle that deserves a place in my bookshelf, i buy it at NBS. i bought the hunger games trilogy recently. i'm eyeing for the john green pack or percy jackson series to buy next.

    ReplyDelete