24 January 2013

Going Gaga Over The Fault In Our Stars


Have you ever read a book and you can't seem to get over it?

♥.♥.♥

It's when someone ask you - what's your favorite book? 
and although you're a bookworm and have read thousands of nice books, 
tons of which you consider favorites - this book will always be the first one
that comes into your mind when the question is asked. 


Mine: 
The Fault in Our Stars.

Just like the rest of the world, 
I fell in love with Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters.

I have read so many books, but none ever made me feel, really, really feel 
like this one.

It's one of the book that I would re-read even if I'm way beyond my 
reading challenge in Goodreads.

♥.♥.♥

I want my Augustus Waters too! 
But I want him alive :)

♥.♥.♥

While scrolling on my Tumblr account, I found this video. 

caution: prepare your hankies everyone - this made me cry!

Esther is John Green's Hazel Grace Lancaster in The Fault in Our Stars

It was nice to know where this phenomenal book came from, and how John Green started it all.

*Photos from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment