It's officially New Year here in the Philippines.
First of all, allow me to greet everyone: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2013 had been an awesome year not just for me but for my family as well. We have been blessed with good health, stable jobs and great family and friends who are ready to drop everything to lend us a hand.
This year, according to Goodreads, I have read 316 books this year. OMG. Too much?! I know right! I haven't noticed until I have finally completed my challenge for the year. But hey, it was an amazing accomplishment. Of course, there were books I have enjoyed, there were books I almost gave up on reading, there were books that inspired me and there were books that I wanted to read one more time (or a whole lot more if given the chance)...
Nevertheless, I look forward for more books to read and love this 2014. But first, allow me to share to you, 57 books that have ROCKED my year.
· Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart http://bit.ly/19auRBP
· In This Moment by Autumn Doughton http://bit.ly/19zqH6c
1. VAIN by Fisher Amelie http://bit.ly/18OjSs6
2. The Marriage Trap by Jennifer Probst http://bit.ly/1dJGEnW
3. Dare You To by Katie McGarry http://bit.ly/1dJGTzw
4. Rule by Jay Crownover http://bit.ly/1bMxP9K
5. If You Stay by Courtney Cole http://bit.ly/19atKlQ
6. A Song for Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles http://bit.ly/1kcAWQi
7. The Best Man by Kristan Higgins http://bit.ly/15EUGIc
8. Wait For You by J.Lynn http://bit.ly/J2gwuH
9. On An Edge of Glass by Autumn Doughton http://bit.ly/1cyzMrC
10. Depths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt http://bit.ly/1dk1olP
11. True Love by Jude Deveraux http://bit.ly/1bNnGgs
12. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith http://bit.ly/JCUrnw
13. The Last Hour by Charles Sheehan-Miles http://bit.ly/1fBg8PM
14. Conquer Your Love by JC Reed http://bit.ly/1cyAjcT
15. Limits by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt http://bit.ly/JCVuUE
16. Sweet Contradiction by Peggy Martinez http://bit.ly/JCWd8n
17. Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta http://bit.ly/1kRO2A6
18. When It’s Least Expected by Heather Van Fleet http://bit.ly/1hC2omC
19. Off Course by Sawyer Bennett http://bit.ly/17j6Hik
20. When You’re Ready by JL Berg http://bit.ly/18rv3YA
21. Unteachable by Leah Raeder http://bit.ly/1buMDg4
22. Silver Heart by Victoria Green http://bit.ly/1805TOD
23. A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers http://bit.ly/1fZogY9
24. Temporary Bliss by BJ Harvey http://bit.ly/1d7UJfu
25. The Space in Between by Brittany C. Cherry http://bit.ly/18mVVX0
26. Incomplete by Lindy Zart http://bit.ly/16HMhle
27. Very Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills http://bit.ly/16wPu43
28. After Alex Died by Dakota Madison http://bit.ly/1bikNDU
29. Heaven Sent by Hilary Storm http://bit.ly/1fWo0vX
30. Let It Be Me by Toni Aleo http://bit.ly/1aKCXgP
31. Lovely by Beth Michele http://bit.ly/1bCwlWb
32. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover http://bit.ly/1hSZLwP
33. Only For You by Genna Rulon http://bit.ly/19H46lN
34. Beat of the Heart by Katie Ashley http://bit.ly/19jWRzt
35. Meant For Her by Raine Thomas http://bit.ly/1dlA9Zo
36. Before We Fall by Courtney Cole http://bit.ly/1bGbNLR
37. Elect by Rachel Van Dyken http://bit.ly/ICHwRI
38. The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins http://bit.ly/1hE03u5
39. Let Love Heal by Melissa Collins http://bit.ly/1b5F4xj
40. Smitten by Lacey Weatherford http://bit.ly/1aLbmPZ
41. Mine by Katy Evans http://bit.ly/1dcR3sy
42. Jake Undone by Penelope Ward http://bit.ly/19dx6xy
43. Real by Katy Evans http://bit.ly/1amAslA
44. Ignite by Tessa Teevan http://bit.ly/1fBghSL
45. Trust in Me by J. Lynn http://bit.ly/IM2f53
46. Break It Up by EM Tippets http://bit.ly/1iiXdeu
47. Remy by Katy Evans http://bit.ly/IblmGv
48. Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn http://bit.ly/1c6GNDe
49. Blue Lines by Toni Aleo http://bit.ly/1c6H8Wr
50. Hold Us Close by Caisey Quinn http://bit.ly/IiWBrf
51. In Control by Crystal Serowka http://bit.ly/1i1o9Re
52. Lovely Vicious by Sara Wolf http://bit.ly/1frIw5W
53. Girl of Lies by Charles Sheehan-Miles http://bit.ly/K2cHXC
54. Make Me by Amanda Heath http://bit.ly/1fMOP4e
55. Chasing Olivia by Micalea Smeltzer http://bit.ly/1ipSN70
To the authors who have made my year soooooo much amazing - THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I will end this with one of my favorite quotes...
Have a blessed new year everyone!