22 October 2016

ARC Book Review | Outlaw's Promise by Helena Newbury (@HelenaAuthor)


32693518She was just a kid when she found me lying injured beside the road and saved my life. I promised her I’d return if she ever needed me. Twelve years later, I answer the phone and hear her voice: a biker gang’s about to sell her to the highest bidder. I tear the place apart and we roar off on my Harley...but the kid I remember has grown up into a woman I can’t resist, with long red hair and curves that don’t quit. And now she thinks I’m a goddamn hero.

Every time we ride and her body presses against mine, I just want to rip her dress right off. Neither of us can resist...but for her sake, I can’t let her get close. She claims there’s still good in me but she doesn’t know how much blood I’ve got on my hands. Now the gang who took her want her back and they’re willing to destroy my whole MC to get her. But it’s too late. I’ve fallen for her. And I’m never letting her go.

Standalone bad boy romantic suspense with HEA, no cheating.

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/2dwMY82






They had a history. When Annabelle was a child, she saved Carrick’s life. In return, he promised to help her when she needed him. 

The call didn’t come until twelve years later when she was totally desperate and in danger. He was still expecting Annabelle to be the young, innocent girl who pulled him out of danger. Instead, he was mind blown by the grown-up woman that was standing before him. Looking into her eyes, she still believed that he was her hero. A good hero who can’t do anything bad, what she didn’t know that he was already way deep into hell, and there was no way he was dragging her with him. Despite the fact that the attraction was real and palpable, there was no way he was going to act on it.

Now, the gang who took her wants her back by any means. They were willing to destroy anyone who gets in their way including the MC he belonged to. But he just couldn’t give her up, he already fell in love with her, and there was no way he was letting her go.

There were a lot of surprising twists and turns in the story that I didn't see coming and kept me on the edge of my seat. I enjoyed reading it, I didn't think my heart went back into its normal beat until the near-end of the novel.

Outlaw’s Promise is an action-packed, adrenaline-filled chase, emotion-filled and steamy romance coming from one of my favorite authors, Helena Newbury.

4.5 Stars
Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/2dwMY82


Author Links: Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Pinterest


Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | tsu | Instagram  |  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment