06 December 2014

Book Review | Me Tarzan You Jane by Camelia Miron Skiba


Moving on doesn’t always have to mean goodbye.

Widowed makeup artist Jane Sullivan is more comfortable keeping her husband’s memory alive than dating a pool full of sharks. Ella, her 4 year-old daughter, is her whole world.


When Jane meets Lucas Oliver, famous cover model, it’s hate at first sight. His playboy persona rubs her the wrong way.


Accustomed to every woman fawning over him, Lucas is drawn to the shy, uncompromising single mom and completely melts at the sight of Ella. He is determined to convince Jane that sometimes a second chance can mend a broken heart. —-

Add to Goodreads

BUY LINK: http://amzn.to/1yz2QxN






Jane likes routine, likes her walls, and the bubble that surrounds her and Ella, her four-year old daughter. She likes her peace - until she came across Lucas Oliver a book convention. She didn't like him at first, she found him overbearing and arrogant. Exactly not her type. Exactly dangerous to her peaceful existence. 

She was the first woman who didn't really like him, and it was new for Lucas Oliver who seemed to have every woman fawning over him. He likes her, and even more so, her irresistible daughter Ella. He was determine to win her, and will do anything to woo her and the little girl she loved the most.

Day by day, her walls begin to crumble as she allow him in her world. Everything was just falling into pieces. First impression weren't build to last. Just as when everything seemed to be perfect, someone came and tries to ruin it all for them.

Will their new-found happiness and relationship survive it all? 

This type of books make me wish for a dual POV, not that Jane's ranting were annoying. But I would kill to know what's inside Lucas' mind. Especially when he told her THAT. Argh. Nevertheless, Jane is a likable character. She has some flaws, and that's a given, but I love seeing the change that she underwent as the story progresses. I applaud the way she FINALLY stood up at the near-end of the novel. That scene was worth waiting for. Although, there were some scenes which I had expected, but never occured. And Ella - this girl is totally amazing and I really adore her. 

Nice characters, interesting plot and awesome ending. It's a clean, feel-good, second-chance contemporary romance that can melt hearts.. 





I WRITE. I LIVE. I LOVE. I DREAM. I WRITE.
I’m a dreamer
I’m a sinner
I love my books
I conjure hooks
And heroes with good looks

Romance is my guilty pleasure
Taking me to places with new decor
Come join me if you dare
I promise not to bore

If you like to read my stories
Pray my husband continues snorin’
For he’s the one who keeps me up at night
When I give my heroes wings and flight.


No comments:

Post a Comment