19 August 2013

Indestructible Desire by Danielle Jamie - Book Tour, Book Review





After going through a terrifying ordeal. Savannah has to try and overcome the tragic events that rocked her soul to the very core. With Kayden by her side Savannah tries to piece her life back together. Feeling betrayed, she finds herself struggling to move on with her now fragile life. 
Plagued with nightmares, and the fear that she will once again find herself staring in to the face of danger. Savannah shuts herself away from the outside world. In the process pushing away the man she loves and her closest friends. Praying on her weakness, two unlikely people will come together. With the sole purpose of separating Savannah and Kayden when their relationship is on shaky ground.  
With past secrets exposed, Exes causing trouble and lovers from the past offering comfort. Will Savannah and Kayden be torn apart for good? Or will their indestructible love for one another be strong enough to withstand the storms coming their way? 

 


It started just right after the second book ended, with Kayden’s POV rushing in the hospital, desperate to see Savannah.

The both of them struggling of the recent events – Savannah had a hard time in dealing with what happened, unable to remember the events of the evening; while Kayden has been blaming himself for not being able to protect Savannah. Kayden and Savannah has to overcome tragic event together – they seek counseling. Only that Kayden has more to beat than just this recent event, he has to deal with his past (which I must say had my jaws dropped) as well so that he and Savannah can move on and have their HEA.

I like being inside a man’s brain – it’s always a luxury and getting inside Kayden’s brain is a total paradise. He had been very sweet, thoughtful, understanding and capital H-O-T. He’s everything rolled into one, and he’s almost PERFECT. Their love and devotion for each other is the envy of many – some would do anything to drive them apart.

Then we see more of Brooke and her love triangle (or is it square?). Her love life is pretty colorful. She’s surrounded by 2-3 hot men. But she’s playing with fire – will she get burn with the game she plays? I wished I get more from her interesting love life and finally know who among the men she will choose.

Their love made it through the rough times, and in this book, they again have work hand in hand to surpass the test that is brought to their relationship. Their chemistry is just amazing, and I have not seen a couple who are much devoted to each other as this two. The steamy scenes are – OMIGAHD! So unbelievable! Kayden will steal your hearts, you’d be hooked and by the end of the page, you’d be screaming for MORE of him!!!

Yes, there’s a fourth book in the series – meaning more of Mr. Knox!!! :)

RATING:



Purchase Links

My body is instantly blanketed in goose bumps as Kayden traces his fingertips along my arms and kisses my collarbone. Trailing a path of hot kisses along my shoulder and neck, the feeling of his warm breath tickling my ear makes a giggle escape my mouth. My body, from my toes to my scalp, is tingling with excitement as Kayden’s hands stop on my hips. Gripping them possessively, a low growl escapes his lips as he bites on my earlobe. It's my weak spot that he knows instantly makes me wet and hungry for him.

“Savannah Livingston…speechless?” Kayden says with sarcasm, mixed with pure sexiness, wrapped together with his sinful southern drawl, making me ache for his touch even more.

I can feel my heart smashing against my ribcage and my breathing becoming erratic as I lay my head back against Kayden’s chest. “Yes…savor this moment, Knox. For once, I’m speechless.” I laugh breathlessly, spinning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. “So you are just full of surprises today, I see?”

“Ooh believe me babe, I’m savoring this moment, every single second of it.” Tilting his head down at me and pulling my body against his, I’m consumed with the intoxicating aroma that is Kayden Knox. It’s his cologne mixed with body wash and his natural delicious scent. Flashing me his panty dropping smile, I feel my knees go weak. I swear if he wasn’t holding me right now, I’d be lying on the ground. Just one look from him and I turn into a puddle of desire, yearning for his touch…a kiss, a light caress. He’s like a drug, I can’t get enough of him. He’s a sweet addiction that sends me on the highest of highs that I never want to come down from.

I pray I never lose this feeling when our eyes connect. It’s like the most exhilarating sensation ever; as if I’m riding a roller coaster and plunging down a thirty foot drop with my stomach in my throat and my heart beating frantically against my chest. It’s as if we’re reliving love at first sight every time our eyes meet.

Raising an eyebrow, Kayden lets out a low husky laugh, “Oh you ain’t seen nothin’ yet, baby.” Scooping me up, Kayden carries me over to the bed effortlessly; it’s as if I’m light as a feather. Setting me down on the bed, he leans down with his hands beside me. “I want to see your sweet little ass naked in this bed when I return. Okay?”

I am 28 and a mother of 3 wonderful kids. Madison 9 Bailey 5 and Finn 22months. I run a successful online boutique, Bailey Booper’s Boutique; many of my items featured on Teen Mom 2. I live in a small town in NY with my husband of 10 years, enjoying my happily ever after. My perfect day is spending time at the beach, I love the Ocean. I’m an outdoorsy type of girl; every chance I get I’m outside walking or running around with my kids.


I have been writing for as long as I can remember but I finally decide to peruse my dreams of sharing my stories with the world when I published my first Novel Irresistible Desire back in March.

      


The Savannah Series
Book #1 Irresistible Desire
Book #2 Inescapable Desire
Book #3 Indestructible Desire

Hosted by

No comments:

Post a Comment