21 July 2013

Until Death Do Us Part by James Fuller - Book Tour, Character Spotlight, Excerpt


Title: Until Death Do Us Part
Author: James Fuller
Genre: Paranormal Erotica
Release Date: “middle” of June
Tour Organizer: B3 Tours



What was supposed to be a lustful night of passion and sinful, sexual thrill turned bloody in a way he could never have imagined, revealing a predator that plagued the night and feasted on the living...

 Fueled by the bleakest of hope and the haunting images of the past, Conner cleaves a path of retribution through the midnight world of vampires; dangling his morals and life in the balance to retain what little he has left of his former self, praying each step will bring him closer to finding ‘her’ and the  one that took everything from him...


Character Bio

Icarus
D.O.B- Unknown
Age- Unknown
Eye Color- Jet Black
Hair Color- Obsidian
Height- 6’4’
Weight- 210lbs
Home Town- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Parents- Unknown
Siblings- Unknown
Favourite Color- Black
Best Friend- I have business acquaintances.
When I grow Up- I want to be a God among man and vampire.
Relationship Status- I take what I want.


I have been around a long time... a very long time. I play dangerous games with dangerous people and vampires, but a Warlock doesn’t become as powerful as me without knowing how to manipulate the world around him. I am always watching...


Kasey Delmont
D.O.B- November, 24th, 1983
Age- 29
Eye Color- Green
Hair Color- Fiery Red
Height- 5’5’
Weight- 120lbs
Home Town- Cleveland, Ohio
Parents- Larry and Susan Delmont
Siblings- None
Favourite Color- Green
Best Friend- Sarah Belview
When I grow Up- I want to be happy and marry someone who can be my best friend.
Relationship Status- hmmm sinlge-ish...


I am just your average girl, moved away from home with my best friend Sarah, to get away from the hometown drama of life and find my place in the world. Some people just know what they want to do, me I didn’t really have a clue and just went through the motions until hopefully one day I would find my thing, the thing that would define me as a person and make me stand out. Then I woke up strapped to a bed in a strange house and that’s when it all started...


William Stradict
D.O.B- April, 17th, 1979
Age- 32
Eye Color- Silver Grey
Hair Color- Sandy Brown
Height- 5’11’
Weight- 165lbs
Home Town- Ashland, Mississippi
Parents- Larik and Mary Stradict
Siblings- Conner Stradict
Favourite Color- Blue
Best Friend- Brother, Conner
When I grow Up- I just don’t want to be in pain anymore.
Relationship Status- Single


Where do I start? A long time ago I happened to save my brother’s life from the woman he loved more than anything on the night he lost everything. Now he had to do things that go against everything he tries to stand for to help me in hopes to save me, but we both know there is nothing that will help. All I can hope for is I can hold on long enough to see him find what he needs to sedate the pain that plagues him every moment of everyday.

 

Kasey sat at the bar on a slick, black stool, her head down cast as she counted the seconds she was alone trying to manage her fears. She could feel countless staring eyes upon her and wanted nothing more than to run for the door, but she couldn’t, her legs would not heed her commands and if she ran she was likely dead.

“Want a drink beautiful?” Morris asked standing before her with a cocky grin.

Kasey looked up at the blond vampire, his eyes gleamed with a hidden beastly yearning. “No, I am fine, thank you.”

“How about you let me have a drink then?” He looked down at her wrist and the scars that riddled it already.

Kasey pulled her hands back and averted her eyes. “Please, leave me alone.” She whimpered holding back tears.

“Mortals like you are so pathetic. You were a lot more fun when you were with Raj.” He turned away with a look of disgust and for a moment Kasey felt almost safe.

“Well what do we have here?” A seductive voice of a woman said from behind her.

“Looks to be a lost pup in need of some friendly company to me,” a man said coming up to Kasey right side. “Are you lost love?”

Kasey felt a gently hand cascade down her arm. “No, I am just waiting for someone.” She muttered back nervously, glancing at the ringed hand that touched her and up to the sharp featured man it was attached too—no not man, vampire. His dark eyes bore down at her like a wolf would a weak lamb. His jet, black hair was cropped short and fit the handsome angles of his face giving him an almost celestial look.

Another hand moved a lock of her vibrant red hair behind her ear. “Kaleb and I will wait with you then,” the white haired woman purred, “so you don’t get lonely. Pretty girls like you should never be lonely.” Her fingers trailed down Kasey’s slender neck and drew a shutter as the strap to her dress fell from her shoulder. “Hmm, you liked that didn’t you?”

Kasey opened her mouth to protest but the words caught in her throat half in fear and half in surprised excitement as Kaleb’s hand glided across her thigh and disappeared beneath the fold of her dress. She gasped as the tips of his fingers began to tease her.

“Kaleb’s fingers are a gift from the very gods.” The woman whispered her lips nimbly grazing her neck.

Kasey’s felt her defenses crumbling away as the touch of the woman’s mouth upon her skin heightened her mounting arousal. She leaned her head back and the woman’s tongue traced her lips until her own tongue eagerly joined it in a lascivious dance that she had no control of. She felt a hand shift down the top of her dress and cup a breast. She didn’t know whose hand it was, but she no longer even care, she was lost in a growing ecstasy. She felt two fingers slipped passed her panties meager defences and plunge into her, she would have cried out but her mouth was occupied by the ravishing of the white haired woman.

“You should come with us,” Kaleb whispered, “we can have so much more fun.”

“Having a vampire inside you is better than anything you could ever imagine.” The woman cooed nibbling Kasey’s bottom lip.


James Fuller has enjoyed the fine art of writing for many years now, he‘s
been busy with many on the go book projects lately as he‘s extended his writing from fantasy fiction to also writing a short story anthology as well as an up and coming zombie apocalypse. His popularity has grown not only locally but online through Facebook where he runs his author’s page which is constantly growing as he hosts contests and give-aways daily.

James has an absolute passion for his characters and unique twisted plots with his detailed writing skills that really brings his books to life and makes his characters and their journeys so favourable. As an author he also goes above and beyond when it comes to writing battle scenes, the intricate design and explanations of fighting, not only in swordplay but also in tactics is one of James incredible expertise in which he delights in.

When James isn’t on his computer writing the third instalment of the Fall Of A King series “The Bastard King: Birthright“, he enjoys recreational activities such a camping, fishing, hiking, and archery. Along with being an adventurous outdoors man James also spends many of his hours in a day as a devoted husband and father. 

Website  |  Facebook   |   Erotica Facebook   |   Amazon   |   Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment