24 February 2015

ARC BOOK REVIEW | Hate F*@K by Ainsley Booth




Warning: This is just the start. This doesn't end well. And it's going to get much worse before it ever gets better.

Cole:
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way.

But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it.

So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me.

Hailey:
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and make me scream.

Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap.

Part one of a three book serial about a bad-ass alpha male and the curvy woman he can't give up. The next two parts will be published in March and April of 2015.

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png

Purchase Link:
❈ Amazon Kindle ➙ http://amzn.to/1EqPCGs

The sexual tension was off-the-charts for these two – considering that they don’t like each other very much. Nevertheless, there is that fine line between love and hate, or shall I say, lust and hate? Because all those banters? O-M-G – they were merely foreplay! And it will make you squirm and breathless. And those are just words!

She had some issues with her family and he solves problems. She might not agree on every problem he solves since sometimes it goes way beyond her moral standards. But her, who is she to judge when her family isn’t that perfect after all?

The mystery that surrounds the characters, his unpredictability will just make you want him more – not to mention his being all-alpha when he wants to. His dirty mouth will make your panties wet, so be ready for an extra.

The ending had me wanting for the next one. I enjoyed the novel, I was satisfied, but there’s definitely a room for more of Ainsley Booth’s new series!



Author Links: Wesbite  |  Facebook  |  Goodreads  |  Amazon  |  Twitter

 photo signature_zps54068e08.png
*ARC Review provided by Netgalley*

No comments:

Post a Comment