29 June 2014

Reasonable Doubt Vol 1 & 2 by Whitney Garcia Williams - Book Review


20761374

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview—a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed..
 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Buy the Book ($0.99)  :
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1mJGYKu
B&N - http://bit.ly/1yZloqE



20980373

She lied to me...

She betrayed the one rule that I'm most adamant about: Honesty. Complete and utter fucking honesty.

I really wish she was someone else—someone who didn't have the ability to make me feel, someone I could easily discard like the hundreds of women before her.

She isn't.

I'm drawn to her like I've never been drawn to a woman before—completely captivated by the very sight of her. But unfortunately, with my past slowly re-surfacing for all of the world to see, I'll have to find a way to let her go.

She can never be mine.
 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Buy the Book ($0.99)
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1lET87h
B&N - http://bit.ly/1pCk4YJ

Since I finished both books in one sitting, allow me to review it together.

WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG!!!! WHITNEY GARCIA WILLIAMS:


I don’t have any idea. All I know is that this book had been sitting on my kindle for quite a while, and I’m just soooo happy I got the time to read it. Finally! Two books in one night, and I’m still hungry for the third book in the series!

ANDREW!!!

He can be… 


BUT he can also… 


He likes SEX, and he has preference for the blond, curvy and HONEST woman. With set of simple rules: ONE DINNER. ONE NIGHT. NO REPEATS.


He was a high profile ruthless lawyer who was too busy to find dates. He uses the internet to find dates, and sleeps with most of the woman he meets online. He was only in for CASUAL sex, nothing more, nothing less. LYING was a complete deal breaker for him, and I wonder WHY? What was his story? Had someone lied to him before?

Then came Alyssa. She’s one of those girls he met online, only that she doesn’t want to meet him (probably YET). She was a person he shared law advice some nights, and he talks to her over the phone every now and then. She piques his curiosity, his eagerness in meeting her, in bedding her, in wanting to be inside her boarders obsession – and it was just so freakkkking hot!

He hated liars right? So imagine his surprise when a certain AUBREY came into his firm for an interview, make that a COLLEGE intern interview, and gave him the answers to the question that ALYSSA asked him the night before. Yep, an OMG moment right there. I can almost feel him fuming, his heartbeat racing, and a series of WTF running in his brain.

So, he avoids ALYSSA, makes AUBREY’s life a living hell in the office – because ALYSSA lied to him. But temptation was hard to avoid, especially when it stares you right in the face, taunting you daily. He tried, but it was futile. He succumbs to temptation, and my kindle just exploded because their scenes were just too hot for my reader (*insert PANTING SOUNDS*). GAHHDDDD, I want him too. HE WAS TOO HOT, TOO SEXY, and every cell inside him screams of sex.

The end of volume one had my jaws dropping on the floor…


So, that’s why at 12:30 in the morning, I was still awake and eager to start the second volume.

♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

Fell in love with the cover the first time I saw this book, and I was dying to read this one too after finishing the first one.

That was some bomb that went off right on the ending of the first volume. I wonder what will happen in the second book and how Andrew will handle the situation.

He can’t demand honesty if he’s a liar himself, right? It’s totally ridiculous. So please Ms. Williams, I beg of you to tell me what happened to Andrew? Why is he like this? His past resurfaces, and the more pages I read, the more I got hooked to this series, and my curiosity is just killing me about who Andrew really is.

This book broke my heart. Ah yes, he was back to his usual ruthless ways when it comes to women. I thought she was different, that Aubrey was finally the woman that would change his ways – you can feel it as the story goes. But no, his past pulls him right back. He has no other choice but to break her heart and let her go.

One surprise after the other and steamy scenes just got hotter (if that’s even possible), and the ending – Just as when I was about to uncover the truth…. OMG, when will the third book be out again?! 






I'm giving both books:





A self diagnosed candy addict, travel junkie, and hypochondriac, Whitney Gracia Williams LOVES to write about characters that make you laugh, cry, and want to (in the case of Selena Ross) reach through your Kindle and slap them. She is the "imaginary bestselling" author of the Jilted Bride Series, Mid Life Love, Wasted Love, and Captain of My Soul. When she's not locked inside her room, feverishly typing away on her laptop, she can be found here: http://www.whitneygracia.com She also loves getting emails from her readers, so if you want to tell her how much you loved (or hated) her stories, email her at whitgracia@gmail.com


Connect with Whitney: Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter

 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

No comments:

Post a Comment