27 December 2011

A peek inside a bookmaniac’s brain: Happy Holidays!

I got this pic from tumblr.

Who says Christmas is just for kids? Despite my current health conditions, I so love spending Christmas with family, eating sumptuous meal at midnight and then opening gifts.

I spent a lot of time reading, although I was a bit lazy to do a review. I decided to make use of my vacation to curl up on my bed and read stuffs that has been pending on my Kindle.
this is me with my siblings, noy2 and mary while waiting for someone to pick us up
we haven't eaten breakfast yet.
the gazebo at Pototan, Iloilo


toy soldiers surrounding the big christmas tree - these are really awesome!

my cousins: carlo, maynard, my brother noy, ting, my sister mary and me
posing in front of the big christmas tree

this is their Municipal Hall. 

my beautiful niece ali. 

On Christmas day, our family decided to go Capiz (father's side). We had our Christmas lunch with the family and then went back to Iloilo at 4pm, but first, we headed for Pototan. A town that celebrates Iwag (festival of lights of sorts), their plaza was filled with lights and it was a splendid view. There were so many street foods to choose from, of course there was a food fest at the gym, but since we were not that hungry, we settled for the pancakes, popcorn, and peanuts. I had a great time, I hope we'll do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment