20 November 2015

Book Review | Kissing My Killer by Helena Newbury (@HelenaAuthor)


27827569



He was sent to kill me. So why can’t I resist his touch?

A full-length standalone Russian Mafia romance with no cliffhanger.

I know I should be afraid of him. He’s huge. Powerful. Cold as ice.

But when he looks into my eyes, he can’t pull the trigger. And the way he gazes at me makes me weak.

Now we’re on the run together. They say he’s a monster, but I’ve glimpsed the person inside.

The man sent to kill me is the only one who can save me...and I might be the only one who can save him.

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png

Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1MroOc3


I could never get enough of this dangerous and sexy Russian Mafia. They are simply delectable to read. Alexei is not an exception. A trained killer – he was sent off to kill a hacker that was draining off the Russian Mafia’s fund. Only to find out that it was the woman he couldn’t stop looking at.

As for our girl, Gabriella – my love for her character grew as it evolved. I think she’s the most amazing among all of them. Changing right before our very eyes. She started having this dread of going out, but once she realized she was safe with Alexei (oh, the irony), she has less and less problem being around people (not that it was completely obliterated). She still has some discomforts every now and then, but she was taking some risks, and it was an improvement. What happened to her was unthinkable, and heartbreaking, I was just glad she survived the nightmare.

Oh yes, their first meeting didn’t compose of hi’s, hello’s and nice meeting you. Instead, it was a staring game that can wet and melt your panties. Those intense eyes, I can almost feel it pop out and stare at me from the book.


I was afraid to drop the book that I might have missed something so important. Someone might die or go missing without me knowing it. So I finished it in one sitting, savoring from one page after the other. I love the thrill, the tension (sexual and non  sensual), the chase, the twists and turns and the steam. It’s a book for those adrenaline junkie readers. This one would pump those adrenalines until the last chapters and would have you hold on to your seats.

 RATING: 5 STARS

Teaser for Helena Newbury's Kissing My Killer

Author Links: Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Pinterest

 photo ARC _zpszisq6ios.png
 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

No comments:

Post a Comment