13 October 2015

Book Review | Everything I Left Unsaid by Molly O'Keefe (@MollyOKwrites)


25387181

Fans of Jodi Ellen Malpas, K. Bromberg, and Joanna Wylde will be unable to resist this sexy, deeply intimate tale of a woman running from her past, and the darkly mysterious man who sets her free.

I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me.

And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.

His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Every dark thing he asked me to do, I did. Without question. I longed to meet him, but we were both keeping secrets. And mine were dangerous. If I took the first step, if I got closer to Dylan—emotionally, physically—then I wouldn’t be hiding anymore. I would be exposed, with nothing left to surrender but the truth. And my truth could hurt us both.

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1Gcnvc0






Get ready for some seriously hot, sizzling read!







This one is new to me, but nevertheless, it had me hooked to the very last page and panting for the next one in the series. Molly O’Keefe gives her readers something different this time: the mystery, the steam, and the anticipation make this one a very unputdownable read!

Annie was finally free from her painful past, but she wasn’t clear yet. She had to be very careful. She dyed her hair and hiding in a Trailer Park. What she didn’t expect was to hear a cellphone ringing on her first day, and more so, talking to a mysterious stranger named Dylan. Her life just get a little more complicated and a little more interesting as their phone calls became hotter.

I can’t blame Annie from running from her past. After what she has been through with her mother, and not to mention her ex-husband, she’s one of those women who really deserve a happy ending. Nevertheless, I like the complexity of her character: she can be naïve, sweet and innocent at the same time she was courageous. Not only she was brave enough to run out from her abusive husband, but she was bravely crazy enough to allow Dylan (a total stranger) to help her explore her sexuality.

As for Dylan, I like the air of mystery that surrounds him. His alpha-male tendencies, being protective and all. The connection they have was intense and consuming, and it started over the phone. It was too hot that the lines were burning. But it was all there is, they might have that connection, but it never went over than just getting each other off via phone. Dylan was very clear that there won’t be more to them than what they already have. Everything was fine, as each conversation brings them closer to each other… Until Annie decided she wanted something more, but will the mysterious Dylan allow it?

The story is filled with secrets and mystery, with twists and turns that you wouldn’t expect. Each of the characters has their own stories to tell, which was pretty amazing. This book is a sexy and entertaining read. The ending had me groaning, with my heart up my throat. I couldn’t wait until November!!!!



Rating: 
Characters - 5
Plot - 4
Steam - 5 
Cover - 5
Romance - 3.5
Pacing - 4
Overall: 4.41



Molly O'Keefe is the RITA Award winning author of over 25 books and novellas. She lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband, two kids and the largest heap of dirty laundry in North America.

Author Links: Website  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Goodreads

 photo ARC _zpszisq6ios.png
 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

No comments:

Post a Comment