22 June 2016

Book Review | Signs of Attraction by Laura Brown (@AuthorLBrown)


29863612





Do you know what hearing loss sounds like? I do.

All my life I've tried to be like you. I've failed.

So I keep it hidden.

But on the day my world crashed down around me, Reed was there.

He showed me just how loud and vibrant silence can be, even when I struggled to understand.

He's unlike anyone I've ever known. His soulful eyes and strong hands pulled me in before I knew what

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/28JMc75





Carli has a lot of issues. She has her shortcomings, but you will like her when she’s with Reed. He brings out the best in her. At the same time, you will grow to hate her with what she does to Reed at times. Yes, I have a love-hate relationship with this girl, but she had a rough childhood, and a family that is so dysfunctional it was breaking my heart. 

If Carli has problems with being hard of hearing, Reed is confident with his shortcomings and had helped a lot of individuals to cope with theirs. He’s a great guy who was not just easy on the eyes, but someone whom you’d love. He too has some secrets of his own, and has a past he wasn’t willing to share. 

If you are ready for a different kind of love story, you will like and fall in love with Signs of Attraction. This sets the perfect example of action speaking louder than words. This was a book whom you’d think you wouldn’t love, or you wouldn’t finish – but heck, the more you get into the pages, the more you would get hooked. Just as when you thought you got it all figure out, a twist will surprise you and leave you shocked. 

It’s an amazing, inspiring, and romantic read that you will love.

Rating: 5 Stars


Author Links: Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads 


 photo ARC _zpszisq6ios.png

 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

No comments:

Post a Comment