17 January 2013

So Many Books, So Little Time



♥.♥.♥

Do you share the same sentiment?!


It's so hard to chose from a variety of books especially when a new 'interesting'
one comes along in the middle of nowhere that will catch your attention.

Those books that you have marked TO - READ will be drowned with the new ones. 

Let me try this one - perhaps it would allow me NOT TO CHEAT on my list and
just be loyal to it #fingerscrossed.

I'd like to try this for a week or two and see if it works with me :)

This week:

Dare to You - Katie McGarry
The Things They Didn't Bury - Laken Zea Kamp

♥.♥.♥

01.21.13 - 01.27.13

FOUR BOOKS!

Hooked by Liz Fichera
Rule by Jay Crownover
Find You In The Dark by A. Meredith Walters
Tight Knight by Allie Brennan

♥.♥.♥

CHEAT TITLES
(Perhaps something to go in between the week OR 
if I finish all four books earlier than expected)


A Song For Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles
Reasons I Fell for The Funny Fat Friend by Becca Ann
The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein

♥.♥.♥

STAPLE BOOK


Juan Ponce Enrile, A Memoir

This book is a Christmas Gift from my siblings - something that I've been dying to read
because according to the reviews: it may change my view of our country's history.
So I'm reading it one chapter at a time since it is so THICK and I couldn't bring it around. 

♥.♥.♥

WISH ME LUCK!






No comments:

Post a Comment