30 April 2018

New Release + Book Review | Rascal by Katie McCoy


My new neighbor is irresistible, and he’s keeping me up ALL night long…

Emerson Hayes is sexy, arrogant, and has abs that would put a Hemsworth to shame. He’s also opening a bar with his buddies right below my apartment. Goodbye, peace and quiet, hello sleepless nights fantasizing about my hot new landlord…

But when my stuffy workplace makes it clear I need a plus-one for our events, I have the perfect way to even the score. Emerson is A+ arm-candy… as long as I can resist taking a bite. Our arrangement is supposed to be just for show, but Emerson is like that fifth shot of tequila: tempting, intoxicating, and liable to leave me flat on my back with my panties around my ankles, begging for more.

Maybe I should stay for just one more round…

Sparks fly in the hot new standalone series from Katie McCoy, coming in April!


The Rascals Series:
Five guys. One bar. And a whole heap of sexy trouble…
#1 Rascal - April 30th
#2 WingmanJune 25th 
#3 Heartbreaker - Aug 20th
#4 Soulmate - Oct 15th 
#5 Troublemaker - Dec 10th

Review:

Rating:4.5/5

Alex is very diligent and determined. She was working on a prestigious lawfirm and is competeing with her two other collegues for the position of an associate. She won’t let anything distract her - until that night that she was stuck in the ATM, and met Emerson Hayes. They shares a kiss that have haunted her sleeping and waking hours.

What she didn’t expect is to see him again. Disrupting her sleep with noises coming from below her apartment. They were opening a bar with his buddies! So long peace and quiet! But it wasn’t only the bar that was making her sleepless at night. It was one of the owners himself.

So when her workplaces sort of demanded she needed a plus-one for the event, she need not to look further, Emerson is the total eye candy and the perfect date. Alex didn’t just expect that there was more to Emerson that what meets the eye.

Emerson didn’t came out arrogant - nah. He just knew he looked good, and he wasn’t shy about it. What I like about him is he is a serial monogamist. The serial word isn’t that attractive at all - but it does work. This man takes time to get to know a girl and get to know what she wants rather than jumping around. He’s a nice guy, a total gentleman (swoon!!), but yes, he’s a jerk when he gets angry. But his good totally covers that side of him. I like him.

Soon, sparks and clothes were flying. But what happens when work and family comes in the way? Will their new-found relationship survive? Yay!

I love the cover of Rascal - indeed, real men looks good even covered in pink. Nevertheless, I love whats inside it even more. It’s a flirty, sexy  and romantic read that will make you squirm and make you feel good, with just the right amount of drama - this is one enjoyable read.

PURCHASE LINKS



AUTHOR

Katie McCoy is a self-proclaimed sushi addict, Cardinals baseball fanatic, and lover of all things theatrical. A St. Louis native transplanted to Brooklyn, she acts, sings, and shakes her booty when she isn't writing books about hot men and the girls who love them.

Cyberstalk Katie McCoy: Facebook  |  Goodreads

Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | tsu | Instagram  |  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment