31 August 2016

ARC Review | Turbulence by Whitney G. (@WhitGracia)

23293849



Fuck me recklessly
Kiss me harder.
Take me again and again… 

He and I met under a cloud of clichés:
Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.
Our story was supposed to end right after the orgasms, right after we went our separate ways.

But then we saw each other again…
And neither of us could walk away.

Our rules were simple.
Our passion was scandalous.
Our hearts were supposed to be safe…

But when you find something so all-consuming—something so intoxicating and inescapable, you’ll risk everything you’ve ever had, even if you’re destined to crash and burn.

This is us.
This is our messed up love.
This is turbulence.

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/2bV6ey0




“You’re still my anomaly.”

I’m still a little high and a little dizzy (in a good way) from reading TURBULENCE. This book by Whitney G was definitely worth the long wait, and the moment I found this on my kindle – I haven’t stopped reading until the very last page. The author has her way of making me sit at the very edge of my seat, giving me the feeling of anticipation. I can almost feel my heart getting out of my chest, waiting for things to happen, to unfold with each page, with each chapter.

Gillian was the black sheep in the family of achievers. She declined MIT to go into Boston University and preferred to work in New York rather than near her family. She wanted to prove herself, and follow her dreams to write. A cheating boyfriend led her straight into the hot and mysterious Jake.

Their first meeting was memorable and I didn’t know whether to laugh or to be mortified. But it was something I wouldn’t want to happen to me. Nevertheless, it started something between the two of them. Something that Jake didn’t realize would lead to something more.

Jake like order, he loves sex but didn’t want commitment. He’s a total alpha male, quite a dark, brooding and mysterious character with secrets you’d be dying to know (because I did!) Then, Gillian entered his life. They set the rules, but one by one they start to break it. What started out to be purely sexual relationship in nature, began to grow into something more. But the moment their relationship progress, Jake starts to shut down – and they go back right where they started.

Will the cycle ever stop? Will Jake learn to open up and trust her? Can Gillian prove to be trustworthy? Will they have their happy ending or will circumstances break them apart?

It’s a perfect mix of steam, romance, drama and twists that would make you turn from one page to the other. A totally unputdownable read that would have you swooning, panting and well, have your heart breaking at some point, but don’t worry, the author knew how to mend it. This was indeed worth the wait, the read, and every penny. 



Connect with Whitney: Website  |  Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter  |  Instagram



Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | tsu | Instagram  |  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment