22 May 2017

Release Day Blitz | Twenty Two by Toni Aleo (@tonilovesweber6)



Purchase Links: 



When Lucas Brooks was traded to the Nashville Assassins over a decade ago, he was a brash, brawling hothead without an anchor.

Well, four kids and a smokin' hot wife will weigh you down real fast, but Lucas wouldn't change a minute of his happily ever after.


During an epic, end-of-season quest for the Cup, changes appear on the horizon, and suddenly, there's a plot twist in Lucas's fairy tale.

***


Rating: 4.5/5
Lucas is finally feeling it – the brutality of the sport he loved. He was no longer the young man that he’s supposed to be, and he’s weighing his options: the sports he worked hard for or the family that he adored. His kids were growing up really fast, and he can’t seem to slow everything down.

Twenty-Two is a short, fun, light, heartwarming read that you can’t seem to put down. I have always loved the Toni Aleo’s Assassins Series! And to finally see them living their HEA (with their awesome kids) is simply amazing, and makes it a little more real! Reading about Lucas and Fallon again is simply a blast – especially that Aiden is now 17 years old (manbun and all!) and is killing his way into the ice. The couple did well with their first born, and I am simply looking forward to read about Aiden in the future – (spin-offs please!!!!)

Purchase Links: 


***

About Toni Aleo


My name is Toni Aleo and I’m a total dork.
I am a wife, mother of two and a bulldog, and also a hopeless romantic.
I am the biggest Shea Weber fan ever, and can be found during hockey season with my nose pressed against the Bridgestone Arena’s glass, watching my Nashville Predators play!
When my nose isn’t pressed against the glass, I enjoy going to my husband and son’s hockey games, my daughter’s dance competition, hanging with my best friends, taking pictures, scrapbooking, and reading the latest romance novel.
I have a slight Disney and Harry Potter obsession, I love things that sparkle, I love the color pink, I might have been a Disney Princess in a past life… probably Belle.
… and did I mention I love hockey?

Author Links:Twitter  Facebook  Web  Goodreads  Amazon Pinterest  




Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | tsu | Instagram  |  Goodreads

















































No comments:

Post a Comment